We’re honored to invite you to participate in 11th Cracow Cognitive Science Conference, taking place 11-12th May 2019 in Cracow, Poland.
This year’s topic is “ATTENTION AND MEMORY”.
- Cognitive and neuronal mechanisms of attention and memory.
- Bidirectional relations between attention and memory.
- Executive network or Homunculus?
- The role of attention in merging information.
- Changes in functioning of attention and memory in the process of brain aging.
- Psychopathology and neuropsychology of attention and memory.
- Attention and memory in learning.
- Attention in the world of social media.
- Impact of meditation on attentional processes.
Active participant fee is 100 PLN, it covers conference materials, coffee breaks, lunches and official dinner.
However, passive participation is free of charge.
- We will accept submissions in English and Polish.
- Please follow the template available at overleaf. Click HERE to learn more.
- Poster abstract (250 words +/- 10%)
or talk abstract (500 words +/- 10%)
should be submitted in PDF format through Easychair
- See detailed instructions here
||initial online registration and abstract submission
||notification of acceptance
||final conference registration
Institute of Psychology
Ingardena 6, Cracow
Cognitive Science Student Association of Jagiellonian University
Dariusz Asanowicz, Jagiellonian University, Poland (chair)